To register your student, please do the following tasks in the order below. Do not close out of this page and please follow all steps below if applicable for your student.
1. Click HERE to view and fill out the Health Documents for the 2020-2021 school year.
Note: It will download a word file with links to documents for you to fill out.
3. BackPack Program (fill out form if applicable)
4. One Call Now (School Notification System), if you wish to sign up click here to print out the form and email to school
5a. If you are applying for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, please do NOT pay Registration Fees now. Qualifying will determine the fees accordingly and a bill will be sent to you later. You can apply for the Free & Reduced Meal Program here.
6. If your student is in grades 7-12 and plans to participate in school athletics, they each need to turn in 4 forms ON/BEFORE the first day of practice to the respective coach.
7. If your student in grades 7th-12th will be participating in school athletics during the 2019-20 school year, then you and/or your student will need to work at least two events in the concession stand. Please click HERE to look at the schedule and dates workers are needed. You can also access the link on the St. Ansgar CSD Home Page in the upper right hand corner. Please email email@example.com for the dates you are available to work.
9. Finish enrolling your student inside JMC Here.
9a. Click on the Register for 2020-2021 and then click on the 'Start/Continue Registration Process'. Please verify that all of the parent and student information is accurate.
9b. If your student is a MS/HS student, on the left hand side of this screen click on the 'Sign Forms' link in JMC. When signing the laptop form, parents will need to sign the Parent Laptop form AND please have EACH of your students sign the SAME Student Laptop form. **NOTE: If you have more than one student in MS/HS, you should have ALL of their signatures on one signature form.
If you have any questions while registering, please contact Melody Tesch @ 641-713-4681 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(put this on home page in wix)
Open House for Preschool through 5th grade at the Elementary School on Thursday, August 22nd between 11:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. Parents can see their child(rens) class list and sign up for Parent Teacher Conferences at this time. Elementary Pictures will also be taken during the open house.
If you would like assitance with the online registration process, you can come to the St. Ansgar High School Library on Tuesday, August 13th from 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
Thank you for registering your student(s) online. If you have completed all of the necessary steps, there is no need to come in for registration at the school. We hope this online registration process has been an easy process for all of our families and we look forward to the 2020-2021 school year!